In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Denim Denouement, Indeed!

Those tailor-made blue jeans I just wrote about?? They possess magical properties. I just got home from one of the Top 5 best dates of my entire life wearing those bad boys. (And just in case your mind takes you there, they did NOT come off. They were never even unbuttoned!)

PLEASE bear with me, because that's really all I can say about it right now. Don't wanna jinx anything. But DAY-um, when I predicted on Monday that this was gonna be an interesting week, I had absolutely no freakin' idea whatsoever!

No comments: