In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another Random Observation

I am such a huge fan of America's First Little Miss Firecracker, aka Sasha Obama, that I'm guilty of neglecting her lovely big sister, Malia. I've mentioned how charming and coltish she is, like the perfect blend of her amazing parents. But now I'm feeling to need to send a little extra positive energy and support her way.

Now, Malia is still a "baby" to me, at age 11. But in 5 or 6 years, she'll start thinking about boys and dating. So, whether her Daddy is still in the White House or not, riddle me this:

"How in the name of all that's holy will that child EVER find a male humanoid who could match up to her "Male Role Model In Chief," the Super Coolest World Leader In This Or Any Uncharted Universe, In The Entire Annals of World History????"

Somebody better figure out how to turn Superman into a real life human, wean him from that bony-assed Lois Lane, and prep him for life as the "First Son-in-Law," 'cause that's Miss Malia's only hope!

No comments: