In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, December 25, 2009

"Upon Further Reflection....."


...the longer you live in Sub-Saharan Africa, the more you wonder why anyone would willingly subject themselves to living in a snowy climate. I mean, some people simply never have to deal with it, and generally speaking, they're just fine with that.

So, I'm sitting here waiting to board my plane to Detroit, and then another one to New York, where it will be cold. VERY cold. And there may even be snow. LOTS of it, before I leave.

Damn.

I ain't hatin' on winter, y'all I'm just sayin', dawg...."

No comments: