In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa is REAL, People!!!!

Yada, Yada, Yada....you already know the drill. I haven't "done" Christmas for quite some time now. It's why I haven't been blogging much lately. Just trying to put one foot down in front of the other, basically.

But Santa just swapped the lump of coal that's perpetually lodged in my craw this time of year with a big hunk of Archangel food cake.

Check out this link from CNN.com...MAJOR news about Cancer research.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/12/17/cancer.research.breakthrough.genetic/index.html

I'm smiling now. It'll be okay, I think. Might even have myself a Merry Little Christmas...

If one can accomplish that during a 9 hour flight between Amsterdam and Detroit.

"Keep watching this space for more details...."

No comments: