In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Toy Story



I had a ball shopping this afternoon! And a coupla bats, and some jumpropes, and some adorable little pink bowling pins, and some hoola hoops.

But that's nothing compared to the fun the kids at PC Muniu Primary School are gonna have, now that they don't have to fight over who gets to play with the raggedy old tennis ball.

And this is only just the beginning. By the time I'm through, those kids won't know what hit 'em. Other than the errant soccer ball or foam rubber bat.

No comments: