In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Morning After a Lovely Evening

Waking up the morning after a great date is really exhilarating. But NOT for the reasons all you smutty-minded people are thinking right now!

It's just that it's been so long since I enjoyed witty, intelligent spirited conversation with an attractive man. I'm not going to say anything more about the situation, because who knows if there'll be a sequel at this point? Let's just say the evening was effortless, in part because at this point in my life, I don't have anything to prove.

You see, dating is different when you can relax and be yourself. And when you're confident. And when you kow that no matter what happens, as long as you're keepin' it real, you really can't have a bad time...unless the food sucks, or the guy picks his nose or "forgets" his wallet.

And that definitely didn't happen. In fact, I think the whole experience was a major upgrade for me. And it's about frakkin' time, I'd say!

No comments: