In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Reel Life



Okay, here's the thing. At this very moment, I'm sitting at home on my astonishingly uncomfortable couch watching myself on TV talking about the kind of man I'm looking for, while I'm getting ready for my first formal date in Nairobi.

I was gonna just stop there, but I'll also say this...I looked as hot as I said I did when I wrote about participating in the taping of the so-called "Bachelor Auction That Wasn't Really An Auction." Quite simply, I was the smokin'est babe of the lot!

Oh, and I'll also say this...the producers of that same show called today and asked me to come on again next week, for a show loosely titled, "40 Plus and Fabulous."

I'm telling you, right about now, my life is more hilarious than a "30 Rock" boxed set!! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!!!!

No comments: