In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

"I'm Just Sayin', Dawg," Part 20

This is a picture of Sandra Bullock at her first public appearance since the shocking news of her husband's appalling sexual betrayals went public.

She was accepting an award at the 4th Annual Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards ceremony. Sandra Bullock was voted the Troops' Choice Entertainer of the Year.

They say living well is the best revenge. I say being 45 years old with a bangin' hot body and a beautiful face, a hundred million dollars or so, the love and support of VIRTUALLY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, and an adorable new baby son would qualify as living well.

You just never know. I mean, we look at this picture and see the pretty, quirky, funny, kind and spunky woman we've come to believe Sandra Bullock is through her movies. We can't imagine her as being anything other than sweet and loving, and we just assume that any guy would feel incredibly lucky to have her in his life, and would do nothing less than nurture and cherish the relationship.

But behind the screen, Sandra Bullock could be the biggest bitch who ever walked the face of the Earth. She could be mean and controlling and cold, and she could be lousy in bed and vindictive. She could walk around with no make-up and greasy hair, and she could have poor hygiene. Maybe she was part of the reason Jesse James dogged her out like he did.

Or not. I'm going with not.

"I'm just sayin', dawg..."

No comments: