In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sasha Obama for President, 2044


I TOLD y'all there was something special about my baby girl Sasha Obama!!

I was scrolling through an online photo album for her Daddy-elect when I came across this picture of the Obama family when he was being sworn in as Senator back in 2004. First, you just gotta love the fierce, old-school afro-puffs Malia is rocking! I mean, how adorable can you get?

But check Sasha out! In this photo, she's THREE, for God's sake, and she's standing next to one of the most evil men in the history of humanity, and girlfriend has turned her back on him and is literally vogue-ing for the camera!

I intend to live long enough to cast a vote for that girl as the first African American female president. Sasha RULES!!!!

P.S. Check out the Chicago Tribune's impressive photo library of President-elect Obama. Such memories, such history, Oy!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/chi-081028-obama-all-pg,0,6564040.photogallery

No comments: