In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, January 16, 2009

In the Midnight Hour, I Cried, "More, More, More...."

Call the Guiness Book of Records people, because in just one week flat, I managed to morph from looking like Elvis to looking like Billy Idol.

That's all I'm going to divulge about today's installment of my follicular journey from darkness to light. Perhaps one day I'll feel emotionally stable enough to share the blow-by-blow details of this afternoon's salon equivalent of the Nuremberg Trials, but right now I'm beyond exhausted.

Happily, no lawyers will have to be consulted, my hair is still attached to my head, and the color looks great. So I'm just gonna suck down a bottle of wine and pretend it was a bad dream.

(Just think, there are only 349 days left in 2009!!! Imagine what marvelous adventures await, like a vibrant patch-work crazy quilt!!!!!!! With the emphasis on CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

PLEASE SEND BLUE LABEL SCOTCH ASAP!!!!!

No comments: