In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

"STOP - In The Name Of All That's Holy..."


THIS is what you look like when you're dancing like nobody's watching. And after you've had several vodka and cointreau concoctions, and you still aren't completely over your jetlag from the two cross-contiental flights you took during the previous two weeks.

I could share more about the middle-aged female debauchery that took place in a leafy Nairobi suburb Friday night, but let's just let these pictures be a warning. They were taken at one of the most enjoyable birthday parties I've ever attended, but there really is such a thing as too much fun. When I finally roused myself at 3:30 PM on Saturday afternoon, I realized that the critically important flash drive I needed for tomorrow's trip to Kampala was still in my computer at work, an I felt like ASS and still hadn't packed and I SWEAR I'll never even look at vodka again as long as I live.

At least until next time....

No comments: