In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Family Affair

I LOVE it when a plan comes together!! Back in 2003, when I met Frank, over dinner the last night I was there, he pretty much laid out his plan for life with Stella. Marriage, kids, an extra degree or two. She told me later that it was quite a surprise, because he had never shared those plans with her!

Looks like Frank had the right idea. Please Lord, let me find a man with this kind of focus......

No comments: