In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Accra or Bust!

FULL DISCLAIMER: Look, it's not like I take pride in becoming a 48-year-old sex object. Having spent the vast majority of my life fighting to be taken seriously, it's mildly tragic that I've been reduced to using fatty tissue to get my way these days.

But the boobies were back in rare form this morning, at the JKIA Immigration Desk! No delays, no questions about my work status....and no eye-contact. Whatsoever.

Now, I could also get away with claiming that I've been exposing myself purely for purposes of ventilation. After damn near melting when I was back in the US, I'm taking every opportunity to expose every morally acceptable inch of skin to the cool air of Nairobi's winter season. But truth be told, whenever I travel these days, the girls take the lead.

Thanks for the mammaries! ("You knew it was coming, so don't even play like you didn't!!!") In about an hour, I'll be off on the road to Accra!

No comments: