In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sesi

Meet Sesi. His eyes take up half his face. He'll be three this month, and he's already half as tall as I am. And Stella says he usually takes forever to warm up to strangers.

It took Sesi about 10 minutes to start climbing all over me like a Jungle Gym. He hurled himself at me! He grabbed handfuls of my locs and tugged. He made rude faces and obnoxious noises, and then laughed his guts out when I objected. Stella finally had to tell him to behave, or Auntie Rachel wouldn't take him to America with her.

Let me tell you, the thought crossed my mind............

No comments: