In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Stars Don't Lie, People.....


Okay, here is my Soul Vibrations Libra Horoscope for the week of June 21st through June 27th:

"Lovers are playful this week. Get in sync with the mischievous mood. No harm is intended although annoyance will result if you keep a serious attitude about love or friendship. Let loose and enjoy as various vibrations provide playful entertainment. Good vibrations should make you glow with energy and fresh insights. All in all, a capricious spirit will infuse your work week with amusement and enjoyment. By week's end, a feeling of total abundance will reign, and you'll feel like the queen/king of your own Universe. And so you are!"

Thundercats are GO!!!!! Finally, just maybe the scales of "love justice" will align themselves in my favor! This is either an incredibly hopeful sign, or I have become so pathetically deluded, someone will write a country music song about me.
"When The Scales Fell Off My Eyes, I Was Gutted Like A Fish." Or something like that.
Oh, well. Still six more days to go......

No comments: