In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon and Kate Don't Rate


Not that I'm noticing, or anything, but now there are only five and a half more days for me to connect with my Divine Right Partner. But I'm not worried about that Universal deadline one bit. See, me and Big G have an understanding. It may not happen when I EXPECT it, but whenever it does, it'll be right on time.

(As long as it happens before midnight on June 28th.)

But you know what? Even if it doesn't, I can at least count myself among the group of totally blessed and highly favored people who can state without the slightest hint of hesitation or equivocation that WE DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FAT RAT'S ASS ABOUT WHETHER JON AND KATE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE. I cannot IMAGINE having a life so devoid of purpose or meaning that this would be information worth wasting one millionth of a brain cell pondering.

I do feel sorry for their kids, though. Jon and Kate don't seem to give the aforementioned rodent's tushie about how their sociopathic behavior affects their platoon of children. Once again, I'm reminded how ironic it is that the people with the least qualifications, in terms of common sense and intellectual capacity, wind up producing the most offspring.

But maybe I don't know enough about them to be so harsh. Maybe if I actually watched the show, I'd have a different opinion. Sorry, but I have too many other more important things to do with my time.

Like clipping my toenails, fr'instance.

No comments: