In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Holy Matrimony!


This just in..........


More bad news for the Lizard Lovin' Pastor Kakande! His third wife, a bummy beauty named Emily from the Congo, has gone mad upon learning that he married a 5th wife from the Phillipines.


Girlfriend totally lost it. She kicked everthing in the house, bit her hair, screamed on the top of her voice and rolled on the carpet. Sources revealed that Emily is "so possessed with the sweetness of Kakande's whopper, she is on a rampage crying for it."


Don't you hate when that happens????

No comments: