In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Revenge of the Choco-Bunny


As the number of my natal anniversaries continues to grow, and the length of days when I feel like a bloated chimp increase alarmingly, I will strive mightily to remember that, deep down inside, I am a Queen.

At least as envisioned by my dear friend Ron, aka the "Hoosier Scavullo." He also says I am "one fine piece of chocolate," even though HE isn't interested in doing anything about it. I still love him anyway.

No comments: