In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, Monday....Can't Trust That Day....

I did NOT need to wake up to the news that Isaac Hayes had died. And THEN learn that Bernie Mac's birthday was the same as mine...October 3rd.

But hey, I gotta soldier on. It's another beautiful sunny day in Nairobi. And my life totally doesn't suck.

Still, I can't help thinking the world has lost about 2 million "cool points" now that Bernie and Isaac are gone.

They were both some bad muthas.......

But let me "shut my mouth" til I can think of something happier to write about.

No comments: