In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going With the Flow

DAMMIT!!!

I woke up to the depressing realization that I am NOT yet officially a completely dried up old maid. After almost 4 months, I was really starting to enjoy freedom from monthly tyranny. I was embracing my new persona of Sage Warrior Woman, one who had vanquished the fears of fast encroaching menopause because it offered a new type of carefree life, one not defined by a messy, painful, completely involuntary physical cycle.

But now, I find I STILL have to worry about unwanted pregnancy.........

HA, HA, HA, HA! I am busting a gut over here! I mean, even I couldn't finish that sentence without laughing! I slay myself!

No comments: