In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"I'm just Sayin', Dawg...." Part 24

Dang it!!!!! WHEN am I ever gonna learn that to successfully navigate expat life, whenever you see a salty, greasy or sugar-y snack treat from home, you need to snatch up every bag or box of it on the shelf???

I snarfed down most of my Bugles while I was on the Coast, and now I just know when I go back to the store, they'll all be gone!

All I can say is that the rest of the 40 million plus people in Kenya at the moment better stay the heck outta my way until I can find a bag of Ruffles...or some Ho' Ho's...or it's gon' be....

"ON AND CRACK-A-LACKIN'!!!"

"I'm just sayin', dawg...."

No comments: