In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

"I'm Just Sayin', Dawg...." Part 6B




Say what you will about the challenges we single older women face when it comes to relationships, but you can best BELIEVE THIS...


Ain't a 47-year-old woman ALIVE who would endure the hard work required to keep an older, married sugar daddy entertained AND pay her own car note.


If you don't know, you better ASK somebody.


"I'm just sayin', dawg..."

No comments: