In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Criminally Content

If having fun was a crime, I'd be up for a serious dime bid in Attica right about now.

Hell, forget the dime bid. I'd get life without parole. This has been a glorious weekend. And I earned it. Deserve every minute of the happiness and relaxation I'm feeling at the moment.

In fact, the only stress I encountered the whole time was when these Maasai dudes got all up in my grill and pressured me about which of their trinkets to buy. I'm sure I wound up feeding the whole village by the time I got finished buying stuff, but it can be overwhelming.

Anyway, it's back to Nai-robbery for me soon, but the memory will linger on.

Life really is good, and lots of fun, when you let it play out that way.

No comments: