In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, January 15, 2010

You Wouldn't BELIEVE the Day I've Had!

Been meaning to write all week, but jet-lag did a world class number on me since I got back from the States. Haven't been able to sleep more than a couple hours every night these past 7 days, and the snooze deficit had me straight trippin'.

So I guess it was inevitable that the week would end like it did. You really wouldn't even BELIEVE what happened to me today if I told you, so I'm not even gonna get into it. Let's just say I found myself between a rock and a hard place, but I'm good, for now.

I'll tell you all about it, in great detail, some day. For now, I'm too busy swilling a sub-standard Chilean Sauvignon-Chardonnay blend. For medicinal purposes, mind you.

No comments: