In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The MOTH-er and Child Reunion

I SWEAR TO GAWD, THERE IS A MOTH AS BIG AS A HUMMING BIRD FLUTTERING AROUND MY LIVING ROOM, FLINGING ITSELF AGAINST EVERY SURFACE WITH DRY, WHOOSHING THUMPS WHILE I COWER AND SQUEAK UNDER MY SNUGGIE...

Wait a minute, I've been through this routine before, haven't I??? Well, it's not a butterfly, but I think it just might be a sign from my two dearly departed "MOTH-ers," Eloise and Julie, just like the one I got in Gulu two years ago.

So I guess I have to live and let live. Here's to you, ladies! (Just keep it down a tick so I can get some sleep, okay???)

No comments: