In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, April 30, 2010

"I'm Just Sayin', Dawg," Part 18

All-righty-THEN! Word on the street has it that Canadian model Gabriel Aubry couldn't handle the 9 year age difference between him and Halle Berry, and decided to bail on their 5 year relationship.

Is there some directly proportional relationship between how gorgeous and talented you are and how unlucky you will be in love?

Maybe there really is a curse attached to the Best Actress Oscar. Or maybe the neurotic, obsessive drive required to reach the top makes some people a bit nutty and hard to live with. Or maybe some other people are inherently incapable of using their reproductive organs on only one other person at a time (*cough*MAN WHORE*cough*).

Or maybe some people are just doomed to make lousy choices every time. But if they're internationally famous screen goddesses, maybe they're supposed to just comfort themselves with that. I mean, how ungrateful would you seem to complain about bad luck with relationships when you're rich, talented, and consistently named one of the most beautiful people in the world?

Besides, Halle Berry got an insanely pretty baby girl out of the relationship, so I suspect she'll be able to get over it and get on with it.

Still, if HALLE BERRY can't keep a man....?????

You know the drill.

"I'm just sayin', dawg..."

1 comment:

Muhammad Solehuddin said...

buena informacion!! ¡No puedo esperar a tu próxima publicación!
comentario de: muhammad solehuddin1