In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Monday, April 12, 2010

"I'm Just Sayin', Dawg," Part 17

This is how Anne and I were greeted when we arrived at the Shaanti Holistic Yoga Retreat. Damn, I almost look buffed in this shot! Check out my biceps...those guns are blazin'!!

Okay, I know I'm tripping. But I do look kinda sorta toned. Imagine what I'd look like if I actually hit the gym more often.

But then, "The journey of a thousand miles begins when you finally accept that every glass of wine consumed by a middle-aged woman goes straight to her thighs, ass and gut, unless she burns that shit off on a regular basis."

"I'm just sayin', dawg..."

No comments: