In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Child's Pose

This one's for you, Baby ANC. Can't get you out of my mind, girlfriend. Think I'll try and get back to Pumwani Hospital to see you later this week. I know, I know, heading down that path can only lead to fits of remorse and downright heartbreak the day I find out you're gone, but I can't help it.

Just call it the last gasp of maternal instinct and leave it at that. I'll deal with the fallout somehow.

I guess.

1 comment:

Jediah said...

Incredible story you have brought to all of us.

Please don't forget to get some face masks this weekend. That Icelandic volcano's ash cloud may reach Kenya and beyond....