In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Was I Lyin'?"

...or did this kid need to sit his monkey-ass down somewhere???

He almost caught "Un Beatdown," vraiment. Fortunately, his equally drunk and smoked friend eventually regained enough consciousness to realize dude was making a damned nuisance of himself and led him away.

I mean, I know the spirit can overtake you sometime, but when your spirit looks like it's having a grand mal seizure during the concert of a lifetime, keep that shit to yourself.

No comments: