In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tuk-Tuk Trippin'

I wonder about me sometimes. Like when I'll outgrow my fascination with all things childlike. And for me, the little souped up golf carts called Tuk Tuks are just the ultimate kiddie kick!

I feel like, well, like Sasha Obama whenever I ride in one! I can't help smiling! They sound like they're operated with an electric can-opener engine, and you could probably outrun one if you had to.

But every chance I get to ride in one of 'em, I am SO there! And I probably have about 10 pictures of me standing next to one during my African travels. I mean, seriously, when am I ever gonna grow up and stop being such a rank
touriste??

Prolly never. Just consider it part of my insouciant charm!

No comments: