In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Please Come-a-Knockin' If The Front Door's Moroccan..."


Did I or did I NOT warn you that my new front door is the most Freakadelically, Fantasmagorically, Off the HIZ-OOK-ishly Fabulous Front Door in the History of Humanity????

Just had to get that gush out of the the way. As most of my friends can confirm, I have never really cared much about where I was living, never longed to own my own house or fretted over whether the drapes were the right length or the grouting was absolutely perfect. But for the first time in my life, I am truly, madly, deeply in love with my new "home."

Once the boxes are cleared and everything is tucked neatly in its place....and I've bought tons of flowers....I'll post more pictures. For now, just know that it will be simply delightful to come home to my front door each night.

(Now I gotta work on getting a man waiting for me on the other side of it......)

No comments: