In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Just One More.....


Er, Um.....

"Should a sports writer who looks like Fat Albert's short-yellow-school bus-ridin' younger brother REALLY be criticizing Serena Williams for having a butt like an overstuffed pumpkin?"

"Seriously?"

I'm reminded of something we used to say back when I was growing up.

"My people, my people. They 'jes won't do right."

Why we gotta be like crabs in a barrel, just pullin' each other down whenever one of us reaches the top?

Anyhoo, Jason, leave them fat burgers ALONE, and stop drinkin' that haterade! And if I were you, I would totally watch my back, because Serena could probably whoop your bloated butt with one arm WHILE she was winning another Grand Slam title with the other.

"I'm just sayin', dawg...""