In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Screen Saver


I am back from the vacation of a lifetime on Zanzibar, and am still picking grains of sand out of my buttcrack. I'm also exhausted from an overdose of bliss, and overjoyed at having spent so much time with my good friend Ron.

I had hoped to blog while I was on the road, and actually got to post some vacay shots on Facebook using my spankin' new BlackBerry Bold phone. But sadly, I wasn't able to log in to the blog, and was forced to drink bottomless margaritas to ease my frustration at being incommunicado.

I gotta go jump in the shower now, but I thought I'd share this first glimpse of the beach at Stone Town Zanzibar...it was literally like Dorothy opening the door of her crashed farmhouse and getting a gander at Oz. I'll start blogging about my adventures tomorrow.

Meanwhile, check out some of those mobile upload Facebook photos at:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=86724&id=772031562&ref=mf

No comments: