In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What Fresh Hell Is This??????

I am settled into the Liza Apartments at 46 Rhapta Road in suburban Nairobi, and I am so tired, I can't think straight.

Except for something that just occurred to me. Add just two little letters...r-d....and I would be living in the Lizard Apartments.

Dear God in heaven.....why am I being tormented this way?? Didn't I suffer enough with the lizards crawling up and down my walls in Gulu????

See, that's why I'm not even going to attempt to write a lengthy post today. If I can get more than 3 hours of sleep tonight, I'll fill y'all in on things tomorrow.

No comments: