In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Moving Right Along...."

Well! All RIGHTY-then!

February's been quite a month. That is, if you prefer that your months SUCK ASS.

But hey, there's always tomorrow.

No...wait, March reminds me of my brother David, and his punk-ass exit from life. And March 21st is...WAS...Fred's birthday.

"Like sands through the hourglass, So are the days of our lives." And the months. And pretty soon, there won't be a single freakin' month left when I won't be reminded of some tragic circumstance involving my kith and kin
.

And once again, I think the Universe needs to unclog its damn ears, 'cuz it didn't hear me right on New Year's Day. Remember when I declared I'd be "Grateful Times Seven in 2011"??

Now, I'm grateful FOR seven. And hoping none of the other Jones siblings takes "The Big Dirt Nap" this year.

But hey, I'm not trying to be morbid or anything. Just had to get that out of the old system.

"Moving right along...."

No comments: