In July, 2008, I, Princess Rachella, Intrepid African American Girl International Journalism Consultant, pulled up stakes once again and headed to Nairobi, Kenya. Through my various adventures, I've concluded that if I get any MORE explosively fabulous in these prequel years to "THE BIG 5-0," I will have to register myself with the Pentagon as a thermonuclear incendiary device.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An Attitude of Gratitude

I had grilled bok choy for dinner last night. Oh, and some rosemary and garlic roasted chicken, and some Israeli cous cous.

The cost of this meal from Whole Foods could feed a family of four for a week where I just came from.

I am so, SO glad to be back in America.

I'm also very much transformed. I don't think I'll ever look at my life, or my world, in the same way again.

More later, once jet lag clears and I've downed a few caipirinhas on Ipanema Beach....I'm headed to Rio on Friday.

God is good. Life is good.

No comments: